Re: [MOL] REMOVE [00661] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] REMOVE

Dear mcjjtm - if you read the instructions, you could remove yourself.  Others would no doubt be happy to help you, but the first rule to make people want to help you is to ask nicely.  Maybe you don't care who has cancer and who doesn't, but all of our friends on this forum are either cancer patients such as myself, or caregivers to cancer patients - and they are a wonderful group of people.  You obviously went into the forum for a reason - none of us signed you on - God help you or whomever you are a caregiver for with your anger and attitude - as my teenage sons would say - it "sucks".....

mcjjtm wrote:

 Please remove my e-mail address from you mailing list!!!!!!!!I don't care who has cancer and who doesn"t