Re: [MOL] Hi there [00660] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Hi there

Hi Gwen: Glad that you settled on a treatment plan and a facility that
you trust, that is so important.
One of the drugs that I received was Adriamycin, believe me when they
told you that you would lose your hair in 15 days they weren't kidding!
I totally lost mine by the 15th day. When your head starts to itch,
that's the first sign that it's about ready to come out. As for the wig,
I find the wig uncomfortable if I wear it for more than a few hours at a
time. If you get a well fitting wig that is light weight you shouldn't
have any trouble keeping it on. I got 2 wigs so I could change off.
Also, take your wig to your hairdresser to get it shaped. At first I was
a bit self conscience about being bald and wearing a wig. Now I could
care less! I also wear hats and scarfs. Finally my hair is growing back
in and I can't wait until I  totally stop wearing the wigs.
My prayers are with you. God Bless
Suzanne