Re: [MOL] Ask nicely for help to be removed....Debby.. [00653] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Ask nicely for help to be removed....Debby..

Maybe there was more there than met the eye. No one goes on a cancer
list just because. You buy flowers just because. Maybe I just remember
all the anger that I had, still have to a degree. It doesn't just
disappear. I'm sure that if the person is here for a reason we will know
soon enough.
Enjoy the day, it is bright and breezy here in NJ.
Debby