Re: [MOL] Ask nicely for help to be removed...back to you....... [00649] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Ask nicely for help to be removed...back to you.......

Hi whoever you are,
I am so sorry to hear that your brother in law has lung cancer.  Let us know
what kind and maybe we can help you.  There are many people in here that are
in pain, because of a family member, friend or themselves because of cancer.
You sound so angry, you know you can vent here, this is a wonderful group of
people, they are very supportive, caring, giving, loving.  You could take a
little time and go to our web site and check out the sites to get cancer
information from too.  Even see some of us in the photos there.  One of our
members is a minister in NJ. Her name is Joicy.  There are members in here of
all ages, we just lost a very dear fellow of 26 years of age, and we felt
like we lost a very close family member, believe it or not we are like one
big family here.
1.  I couldn't address a name cause you didn't sign your post with one.  From
time to time we do have some people that pop in here with smart remarks, I'm
sorry, but that is what yours sounded like.  Please forgive me.
2.  If you wanted information why didn't you ask?
3.  If you are a born again Christian, why are you so quick to judge?
4.  I for one am not on this PC all the time, I am a caregiver for my Mother,
with pulmonary fibrosis of both lungs, she is 82 years old, and also for my
husband with small cell lung cancer diagnosed March 24, 1998, his thanks to
God is in remission right now.  My house would pass the white glove and my
yard is well groomed, my car is always spotless inside and out.  I do
printing jobs, build websites, crafts, engrave for a local jewelry store.  I
have 5 children and 12 grandchildren.  My Husband and I play cards at the
Senior hall at least once a week and sometimes twice, we play cards with 2 of
my sister's and there hubbies, 2 different evenings a week.  Last but not
least I do find the time to spend at least 1 hour out of my busy day to spend
time with my friends on the MOL cancer support e-mail forum.  Also our Chat
room when I can in the evenings.
I ask only one thing of you and that is to check out our albums and chat room
before I help you sign off, fair enough?  I'll be waiting to here from you.
There are many members here with lung cancer that would be more then willing
to help you too.
Love, hugs & Prayers to you and yours,
Nanc ():-)
Site addresses below;
  Mol Chat Room;
  <A HREF="Molers chat room">http://paris.aeneas.net/molers/</A>opened from
  8-10PM EST Mon-Wed and Fri.

  MOL Angel Photo Album;
  <A HREF="Mol Album 1">http://www.angelfire.com/mi/molers/index.html</A>
  Photo's  of mol angels, birthday and anniversary pages,
  dedication pages, etc.

  Mol Album # 2;
  <A
HREF="Mol">Album2">http://www.angelfire.com/sc/molangels/index.html</A>Part
2 section
  CancerNews, Cancer Centers has good information.

In a message dated 6/11/99 11:39:41 PM Eastern Daylight Time,