[MOL] Heaven's Grocery Store [00645] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Heaven's Grocery Store

Hello, hope all is well on the Mol. I know that you will enjoy this as much
as I did. I am still spending hours in my studies, and taking the Florida
State Exams, but checking up whenever I can with the Mol. Love you all very
much. Gwen
P.S. I told PJ that I lived on the way to her Mom's, and that I was here if
she wanted to stop or if she needed anything. Will let you know if she takes
me up on my offer.

                           Heaven's Grocery Store