Re: [MOL] Ask nicely for help to be removed...... [00644] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Ask nicely for help to be removed......

-----Original Message-----
From: deb grodin <debg@home.com>
To: mol-cancer@lists.meds.com <mol-cancer@lists.meds.com>
Cc: mcjjtm@bbtel.com <mcjjtm@bbtel.com>
Date: Friday, June 11, 1999 6:40 PM
Subject: Re: [MOL] Ask nicely for help to be removed......

>Dear Nanc,
>I am going to try very very hard to stay on your good side. As for that
>"person", you go girl!
>Debby
>
>NLPOST@AOL.COM wrote:
>>
>> In a message dated 6/11/99 5:09:10 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
mcjjtm@bbtel.com
>> writes:
>>
>> Hello Smart Butt,
>> Guess what???  I don't care if you get tons of e-mail.  With an attitude
like
>> yours you'll be lucky to get any help getting removed.  You don't get
into
>> this forum without signing yourself on, you figured out how to do that,
>> aren't you smart enough to read the instructions to remove yourself, we
can't
>> do it for you.
>> Now, if you would like to ask nicely, I'd be more then happy to help you.
>> One more thing, I sure hope no one in your family ever gets cancer, if it
is
>> up to you to give them any support, they would be in deep doo doo, cause
you
>> must not have a very caring heart.
>> I will pray for you, you are a lost soul.
>> Just ask nicely,
>> Nanc ():-)
>>
>>  Please remove my e-mail address from you mailing list!!!!!!!!I don't
care
>> who has cancer and who doesn"t

>> address.
>OH ARE WE INTO CALLING NAMES!  AS FOR YOUR INFO WHETHER YOU CARE OR NOT YES
I AM A CHRISTIAN! BORN AGAIN AND SAVED FOREVER..AND FOR THE PEOPLE ON THIS
WEB SITE IF ALL I HAD TO DO WAS TO SIT AND E-MAIL ALL DAY , I WOULD BE IN
BIG TROUBLE...AND THE PART AS FOR ANYONE IN MY FAMILY HAVING CANCER ....I
HAVE A BROTHER IN LAW WITH LUNG CANCER..I VISITED THE WEB SITE ONLY TO GET
INFO AND DID NOT PUT MY E-MAIL ADDRESS IN AND SIGN UP FOR ANYTHING I AM
SPENDING MY TIME WITH HIM AND NOT WITH MY HEAD STUCK IN THE SAND