Re: [MOL] Re: Just the pest checking up on you! [00643] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Re: Just the pest checking up on you!

Hi Laurie,
It was so good of you to update us on your Dad, I am so happy things are
going well, tell him I said hi.  My hubby got another good cat-scan, he has
been cancer free since last Sept 24th.  He had been dx'd with sclc March 24,
1998.  We are so greatful for the time he will be here, and hope and pray
that God permits many more years.  Keep in touch as often as time permits, I
understand.
Love, hugs, & Prayers to you and yours,
Nanc ():-)