[MOL] Gwen [00641] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Gwen

Gwen, I did a little of everything and anything, including bookkeeping
and graphic arts -- and without a computer in those days! The cool thing
is that if your daughter has access to a computer, she may be able to
"telecommute" or do different work at home. For example, I have a couple
of friends who transcribe court proceedings at home, and one who does
lots of clerical stuff at home. One of my friends left a different job
to do this when she adopted 2 little girls from Russia and wanted to be
home with them. Other friends have done day-care for friends' kids. It
takes a little creativity and resourcefulness, but it can be done. If I
think of/hear of anything else, I will let you know. Love, Joicy