Re: [MOL] Lillian and Frank [00640] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Lillian and Frank

Lillian, the site you sent about breast cancer would not go thru .  I am not
sure why.  It  just wouldn't open up... and....
Frank, the poem was wonderful. It made me realize that  maybe, just maybe, I
sounded down, although I don't really think I am..maybe I am in denial, or
numb, who knows? Anyway,  for sure, I have many blessings - good husband,
nice job, wonderful friends, great family...  Thanks for reminding me that
we are never alone and that we are truly blessed. Love, Gwen K