Re: [MOL] Debby [00637] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Debby

Dear Joicy,
When I get down I get quiet. Lets see, my fate with the insurance
company is in my PCP's hands. He is the only one that can get them to
pay for the visits. I should know something on Monday. Went to services
tonight and said an extra pray. Actually my son had his hebrew school
graduation tonight.
My father is giving me a hard time and I am not dealing with to well at
the moment.
Need to get off computer, will either write or call over weekend.
Debby