Re: [MOL] Cori [00635] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Cori

Gwen, there are many of us who have made it through divorce with small
children, and I hope it does encourage you and your family to know that.
None of us would choose it, but it happens. My kids were 1 1/2, and 3
1/2 when I went through my divorce. They just turned 20 and 22 this
week, and both are in college and making me very proud. I was a single
parent for 13 years before I finally found and married my 'Mr.
Wonderful' -- we will be married 6 years on the 26th. I worked at home
during the early years so that I could be with them, and we had our
share of challenges, but God has been very, very good. My prayers will
be with you all. Love, Joicy