[MOL] Debby [00632] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Debby

Hey, Debby, you've been so quiet the last couple days I thought I was
going to have to send out help! How are you doing? Making any headway
with the insurance company? How is your energy level doing? I hope
you're not overdoing it and getting too tired (do I sound like a Jewish
mother yet? LOL!) Anyhow, thinking of you, friend, Love, Joicy