[MOL] Lessons learned [00629] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Lessons learned

Hi to all my mol friends.. I am not signed back on, but I was busy cleaning out my email and came upon this.  I think I posted this early this year and thought it might be good to send it out again... Hope that you are all well and happy... God Bless you.. Carla

 Lessons Learned