Re: [MOL] Ask nicely for help to be removed...... [00623] Medicine On Line


[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: [MOL] Ask nicely for help to be removed......



And you know what Dale, we are very happy you are with us too!  Your friend,
lillian

-----Original Message-----
From: Dale Plumb <dtck1@gte.net>
To: mol-cancer@lists.meds.com <mol-cancer@lists.meds.com>
Cc: mcjjtm@bbtel.com <mcjjtm@bbtel.com>
Date: Friday, June 11, 1999 5:37 PM
Subject: Re: [MOL] Ask nicely for help to be removed......


>Just wanted to say "HI" to everyone, and hope that this finds everyone
>well.....I don't understand who's complaining about e-mails, I uised to get
>maybe 3 or 4 a day, this is great getting 50 to 100.....:)
>
>God Bless,
>Dale
>-----Original Message-----
>From: deb grodin <debg@home.com>
>To: mol-cancer@lists.meds.com <mol-cancer@lists.meds.com>
>Cc: mcjjtm@bbtel.com <mcjjtm@bbtel.com>
>Date: Friday, June 11, 1999 4:41 PM
>Subject: Re: [MOL] Ask nicely for help to be removed......
>
>
>>Dear Nanc,
>>I am going to try very very hard to stay on your good side. As for that
>>"person", you go girl!
>>Debby
>>
>>NLPOST@AOL.COM wrote:
>>>
>>> In a message dated 6/11/99 5:09:10 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
>mcjjtm@bbtel.com
>>> writes:
>>>
>>> Hello Smart Butt,
>>> Guess what???  I don't care if you get tons of e-mail.  With an attitude
>like
>>> yours you'll be lucky to get any help getting removed.  You don't get
>into
>>> this forum without signing yourself on, you figured out how to do that,
>>> aren't you smart enough to read the instructions to remove yourself, we
>can't
>>> do it for you.
>>> Now, if you would like to ask nicely, I'd be more then happy to help
you.
>>> One more thing, I sure hope no one in your family ever gets cancer, if
it
>is
>>> up to you to give them any support, they would be in deep doo doo, cause
>you
>>> must not have a very caring heart.
>>> I will pray for you, you are a lost soul.
>>> Just ask nicely,
>>> Nanc ():-)
>>>
>>>  Please remove my e-mail address from you mailing list!!!!!!!!I don't
>care
>>> who has cancer and who doesn"t
>>>
>>>
>>> ------------------------------------------------------------------------
>>> This is an automatically-generated notice.  If you'd like to be removed
>>> from the mailing list, please visit the Medicine-On-Line Discussion
Forum
>>> at <http://www.meds.com/con_faq.html>, or send an email message to:
>>> majordomo@lists.meds.com
>>> with the subject line blank and the body of the message containing the
>line:
>>> unsubscribe mol-cancer your-email-address
>>> where the phrase your-email-address is replaced with your actual email
>>> address.
>>> ------------------------------------------------------------------------
>>------------------------------------------------------------------------
>>This is an automatically-generated notice.  If you'd like to be removed
>>from the mailing list, please visit the Medicine-On-Line Discussion Forum
>>at <http://www.meds.com/con_faq.html>, or send an email message to:
>>majordomo@lists.meds.com
>>with the subject line blank and the body of the message containing the
>line:
>>unsubscribe mol-cancer your-email-address
>>where the phrase your-email-address is replaced with your actual email
>>address.
>>------------------------------------------------------------------------
>
>------------------------------------------------------------------------
>This is an automatically-generated notice.  If you'd like to be removed
>from the mailing list, please visit the Medicine-On-Line Discussion Forum
>at <http://www.meds.com/con_faq.html>, or send an email message to:
>majordomo@lists.meds.com
>with the subject line blank and the body of the message containing the
line:
>unsubscribe mol-cancer your-email-address
>where the phrase your-email-address is replaced with your actual email
>address.
>------------------------------------------------------------------------
>

------------------------------------------------------------------------
This is an automatically-generated notice.  If you'd like to be removed
from the mailing list, please visit the Medicine-On-Line Discussion Forum
at <http://www.meds.com/con_faq.html>, or send an email message to:
majordomo@lists.meds.com
with the subject line blank and the body of the message containing the line:
unsubscribe mol-cancer your-email-address
where the phrase your-email-address is replaced with your actual email
address.
------------------------------------------------------------------------