[MOL] Hello all Molers [00614] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Hello all Molers

Just wanted to say hello and let you all know that I am thinking of you. I
am still very busy with bookkeeping work, volunteer work, the kids, etc. Am
still reading my mail (several days late) and hope to be more active
shortly. I am keeping you all in my thoughts and prayers.

Christine