[MOL] Jeanne [00613] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Jeanne

Jeanne, sure can understand your mixed feelings about that couple; we
all have our buttons, don't we? I always hate to see folks rush into a
marriage like that so soon after the death of the spouse, and in fact,
would not have agreed to perform the marriage. Have seen too many
relationships "crash" because one of the partners did not do their
"grief work" before getting involved again. There is no way to skip the
grieving process -- on average, it takes about 2 years before one is
really ready to move on after a death (or divorce). People do it, but it
sure isn't fair to their partners -- or themselves. It's an attempt to
avoid the pain, but the issues eventually surface and have to be dealt
with.

Know that you are in my thoughts and prayers during this difficult time.
Love, Joicy