[MOL] Dogpile: Search Results {thalidomide} -p.1 [00573] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Dogpile: Search Results {thalidomide} -p.1

Dear Arnold - hope these sites on thalidomide help - I know several Mol
friends have had experience personally or indirectly with thalidomide
and trials - I'm sure you'll get other information too, including from
our resident expert on everything - Lillian...Good luck and hope this
helps.  Cori.
http://www.dogpile.com/texis/search?q=thalidomide&fs=web&to=thirty
Title: Dogpile: Search Results {thalidomide} -p.1
Custom Search
Dogpile Remote
Search at  Home
Help with Syntax
MetaFind Search

Dogpile Search Results

Click Here
Search Results

Try this search on Electric Library or Powell's Books

Search engine: Looksmart found 4 documents.
The query string sent was thalidomide

Displaying first 4 documents.

World - Society & Politics - Issues & Policy - Other Issues A-Z - Disability Issues - Organizations

World - Health & Fitness - Conditions/Illnesses - Cancer - Brain Tumors

Thalidomide and Brain Cancer
Press release for a new drug indicated as a potential treatment for primary brain malignancies. Includes discussion of applications and trials.
LookSmart category - ... - Cancer - Brain Tumors

TVAC
Thalidomide Victims Association of Canada offers support to people affected by this drug introduced to combat nausea in pregnant women.
LookSmart category - ... - Disability Issues - Organizations

Search engine: Thunderstone found 102 documents.
The query string sent was thalidomide

Displaying first 10 documents.

  1. Verio web hosting and domain registration
    Domain Name Registration www.Your-name.com Build your website TODAY Web Hosting Web Site Design Web Site Promotion thalidomide.com International Domains available NOW! .to .cc
    www.thalidomide.com - Symbiosys, Inc. - Wayne NJ
    related sites

  2. F reningen f r de Neurosedynskadade
    F reningen f r de neurosedynskadade i sverige
    www.thalidomide.org - FFDN c/o Lacka Linder - SE
    related sites

  3. Celgene - Home Page
    Welcome to the Celgene Corporation web site. Here you will find information about our on-going research and development efforts, new products, job openings and investor information. We have also provided e-mail links
    www.celgene.com - Celgene Corp. - Willington DE
    related sites

  4. The latest news and an opportunity to hear independent music
    Continually growing and dedicated to independent bands, the latest news, an opportunity to hear their music. Salad, Mat Fraser, Broken Dog, Lovebomb
    www.hub-music.com - Peashooter - UK
    related sites

  5. Karal Studio's stained glass and crystals
    Dedicated to excellence in original stained glass, crystaline art technology. Use crystals, quartz and other gems to create light tools, wands and energy gates. Interested in New Zealand?
    www.karal.com - Karal Studio - NZ
    related sites

  6. The International Myeloma Foundation Is Here To Help
    Information and services for everyone battling multiple myeloma, a cancer of the bone marrow for which there is currently no known cure Check out our research grant program.
    www.myeloma.org - International Myeloma Foundation - Los Angeles CA
    related sites

  7. The International Myeloma Foundation Is Here To Help
    Information and services for everyone battling multiple myeloma, a cancer of the bone marrow for which there is currently no known cure Check out our research grant program.
    www.myeloma-research.org - International Myeloma Foundation - Los Angeles CA
    related sites

  8. NutreNet
    NutreNet Welcome to NutreNet. An online service for the Nutritional Consultants Organization of Canada Welcome. 0 Member Services Site Design 640x480 Netscape Navigator 4 Internet Explorer 4 Site Copyright 1998
    www.nutrenet.com - Shawn Raymond - CA
    related sites

  9. LifeLink's Content
    Welcome to LifeLink, your source for the best in life extension and cognitive enhancement supplements, nutrients, and vitamins.
    www.lifelinknet.com - Life Link - Grover Beach CA
    related sites

  10. Nothing Left To Worry About
    Click on the cover of the book to visit the artist's home page. Welcome to a website where you'll find that you have Nothing Left To Worry About! We're undergoing heavy construction at the moment, and welcome your
    www.nothingtoworry.com - Jim Clark - Pearl MS
    related sites

Next set from Thunderstone

Search engine: GoTo.com found 10 or more documents.
The query string sent was +thalidomide

Displaying first 10 documents.

1. Are You Taking Thalidomide?
Never forget to take your Thalidomide on time again! MedPrompt Prescription Pagers remind you when to take your medication, so you won't forget.
http://www.medprompt.net/   (Cost to advertiser: $0.01)
2. Thalidomide
[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index] Thalidomide To: Multiple recipients of list <anesthesiology@gasnet.med.yale.edu> Subject: Thalidomide From: "Ernest Strauss" <estraus1@ix.netcom.com> Date: Fri, 6 Nov 98 13.
http://moe.med.yale.edu/
3. Thalidomide is an inhibitor of angiogenesis.
Title Thalidomide is an inhibitor of angiogenesis. Author D'Amato RJ, Loughnan MS, Flynn E, Folkman J Address Department of Surgery, Children's Hospital, Harvard Medical School, Boston 02 115. Source Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A, 91: 9, 1994 Apr 26..
http://www.slip.net/
4. Thalidomide case study
Thalidomide case study Documents Food and Drug Administration. 1998. Decision on thalidomide marketing application from Celgene Corp for thalidomide as a treatment for leporsy. Location: Available online at http://www.fda.gov/cder/news/thalinfo..
http://www.esb.utexas.edu/
5. MedWebPlus: Thalidomide
www.medwebplus.com a service of y-DNA, inc. Subjects Location Search MedWebPlus: Thalidomide (1) Broader terms: - Related terms: - Narrower terms: - Focussed subsets for Thalidomide: - Abnormalities -Bibliography - Page: 1 A (0)GO National Library.
http://www.medwebplus.com/
6. Thalidomide Barbie
Thalidomide Barbie The thing that got me going on this page was the idea of "Thalidomide Barbie". Think of it - the grossly proportioned doll which started countless little girls on the road to anorexia and bulimia - mutated from daddy-longlegs..
http://www.astro.queensu.ca/
7. Thalidomide for Oral Ulcers in Patients with HIV infection
This study looked at 29 patients with oral ulcers with HIV infection who were treated with Thalidomide
http://www.aceology.com/
8. LUPUS-L Archive (July 1998): MED: Please Read -Thalidomide misunderstanding
MED: Please Read -Thalidomide misunderstanding Angela Moore (angmoore@email.msn.com) Wed, 22 Jul 1998 12:07:07 -0500 Messages sorted by: [ date ][ thread ][ subject ][ author ] Next message: Cat C.: "GEN:shoot me" Previous message: Ellie: "MED..
http://138.192.2.117/
9. APLA 9705:Thalidomide studied as weight therapy
Thalidomide studied as weight therapy By ETHAN STONE AA compassionate-use program of thalidomide for treating HIV/AIDS-related weight loss is now being offered by Celgene Corporation. In the early 1950s, thalidomide was used by pregnant women to..
http://www.apla.org/
10. Thalidomide / Rheumatoid Arthritis - Drug Information Page
Virtual Drugstore is your one-stop Reference Guide to pharmaceuticals, the newest research and the latest reports
http://www.virtualdrugstore.com/
Next set from Goto.com
Total: 116

There are 8 search engines left to be searched. For more results, click below.

Try this search on Electric Library or Powell's Books

The Web Usenet Ftp Newswires BizNews
Stock Quotes Weather Yellow Pages White Pages Maps
Texis
& Webinator Copyright (C) 1998 THUNDERSTONE - EPI, Inc.