Re: [MOL] Nisi's Dad [00357] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Nisi's Dad

Nisi,
I'm so sorry to hear about your Dad. It is difficult to lose a parent. Know
that he is in a better place and will be with you always. I will continue
to pray for Patrick. Focus on those who have won the battle. Patrick is a
winner.
Christine