Re: [MOL] cysplatin hearing loss [00356] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] cysplatin hearing loss

----- Original Message -----
From: Frank Cromie
To: mol-cancer@lists.meds.com
Sent: Monday, June 07, 1999 2:54 PM
Subject: Re: [MOL] cysplatin hearing loss

Its probably all that cat hain getting in your eyes.I knew a man who sleeped with cats.In the middle of the nights the cats would cough out hair balls,then hide them in the mans ears.It took six months for the man to figure out why,he couldn,t hear very well,and why the cats were always smiling.LOve Frank