Re: [MOL] Breast Cancer and Quality of Life study [00354] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Breast Cancer and Quality of Life study

Dear Joicy,
I thought that this would be good for me, but they said I don't qualify.
You need to be stage 1 or 2 and DCIS is considered 0. Oh well I tried.
If you want to come for a swim we will in the back from 5:00 on.
Hamburgers, veggie burgers and chips are on the menu for 6:30 and you
are more than welcome.
Debby