RE: [MOL] lung cancer-Karen [00342] Medicine On Line

RE: [MOL] lung cancer-Karen

A couple of cancers start with S.  Just call the doc's office and the
secretary can tell you the name.  They are relatively eagar to help you in
the beginning.  As a matter of fact - your father should get a copy of all
his records to keep in case he changes doctors or for any reason.   He is
entitled to a copy.

Good Luck June A.