Re: [MOL] Stem cell research offers us tremendous promise - Cori [00339] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Stem cell research offers us tremendous promise - Cori

Dear June - this is where the controversy has arisen. Yes, the stem cell
transplants are actual fetal or embryonic cells.  They are done routinely
outside of the States, and there had been a ban in the States due to the
controversy surrounding the use of embryos...the National Bioethics commission
voted to lift the ban.  Love. Cori.