From: Charlene <cmmr1013@helicon.net>
To: mol-cancer@lists.meds.com <mol-cancer@lists.meds.com>
Date: Sunday, May 30, 1999 7:40 PM
Subject: [MOL] AML
 I would like to know what caused a major stroke in my daughter that had luekemia?She was having severe headaches. The doctor said she didn't know what was causing the headaches. My daughter had headaches for 16 days before the stroke.I have been trying to get answers as to what caused the stroke in an 18yr. old girl.After the major stroke they said if she came out of remission she wouldn't be ableto get any chemo. Then about a two weeks or so later my daughter relapsed. Thena week later she died. Won't you please help me. All i need is some answers.                                                Thank you very much                                                    Berneice