RE: [MOL] Stem cell research offers us tremendous promise - Cori [00334] Medicine On Line

RE: [MOL] Stem cell research offers us tremendous promise - Cori

Hi Cori:  I don't understand the stem cell process.  Is the article saying
that the only way to get a stem cell transplant is from unborn babies?  Your
friend June