Re: [MOL] Debby, [00305] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Debby,

Dear Lillian,
Thank you. The sites are really neat. I need to go back and spend more
time, but you and Nancy did a great job.
I have decided that the insurance company is going to pay for the
therapy 100%, less $5.00, until I say that I'm "cured". It may be a long
fight, but what else do I have to do. They are also saying that there is
a problem regarding the radiation I had. The surgeon gave me the
referral not my PCP. Oh well. Let them worry about, I already had all
the radiation I care to get.
Will send you a picture of my Fred along with pictures of Joicy and
myself. We forgot the camera last time, but I'm sure we will have lunch
again soon. I still can not get over how close we live to each other.
Debby