[MOL] sorry meant to chang the subject to Buttons....for Kathy [00279] Medicine On Line

[MOL] sorry meant to chang the subject to Buttons....for Kathy

In a message dated 6/5/99 10:49:49 AM Eastern Daylight Time, NLPOST writes:

<< Subj:	Re: [MOL] Joicy
 Date:	6/5/99 10:49:49 AM Eastern Daylight Time
 From:	<A HREF="mailto:NLPOST">NLPOST</A>
 To:	<A
HREF="mailto:mol-cancer@lists.meds.com">mol-cancer@lists.meds.com</A>

 Hi Kathy,
 She is probably coming in heat, they'll hump anything.  raising the leg is
not uncommom, my females done that too.  Not to worry she is normal and
addorable.
 Love you,
 Mom (Nanc) ():-)