[MOL] Re: Frank, one of the good lookin' guys here..... [00277] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Re: Frank, one of the good lookin' guys here.....

Hey!  Frank,
I'm happy it's a cup of coffee instead of problems, keep up with the good
moods, I just love you to pieces when you are up beat instead of not dealing
with life.  Just remember always, God has a plan, and just enjoy and live
life to the fullest till his plan goes into action, right you good lookin'
guy?
Love ya,
Nanc ():-)