[MOL] Fwd: [LUNG-ONC] Fwd: Report and Invitation to next Special Mass fo [00273] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Fwd: [LUNG-ONC] Fwd: Report and Invitation to next Special Mass for ...

---- Begin included message ----

Hi Everybody,
I have forwared this message by the Knights of
Columbus inviting cancer patients & caregivers to
submit name/names for prayer during a special Cancer
mass in Sarasota, FLA.  I hope I haven't offended
anyone.
Note: forwarded message attached.

===
WISE MEN STILL SEEK HIM