Re: [MOL] Chat room [00264] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Chat room

Oh!! Well let me know when the next one is. With the weight I put on a
run to N.D. is not such a bad idea. This is a whole  weekend thing, with
people sleeping there last night in tents. They light the candles at
midnight and it is supposed to be beautiful. Maybe next year Joicy and I
will go on Friday night. I draw the line at sleeping in a tent!
Debby