Re: [MOL] Car accident / Miracle! [00259] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Car accident / Miracle!

Hi Chris,
So sorry to hear about all these problems, hope everyone is doing fine now.
Keep us updated, and know that my love and prayers go you to you from me
everyday.
Love ya,
Nanc ():-(
I think it's about time for you to be able to share some good news, right?

In a message dated 6/4/99 4:38:31 PM Eastern Daylight Time, CCR0417@AOL.COM