Re: [MOL] FW: Cash!!!!! [00258] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] FW: Cash!!!!!

Hi Charlotte,
Yes this is a scam big time, and I got kicked off my server for forwarding
this a couple months ago.
Love ya,
Nanc ():-)

info@roseislandlighthouse.org writes:

<< Subj:	 [MOL] FW: Cash!!!!!
 Date:	6/4/99 4:05:33 PM Eastern Daylight Time
 From:	info@roseislandlighthouse.org (Charlotte Johnson)
 To:	lmcleish@seacorp.com ('lmcleish@seacorp.com'), hafter@seacorp.com
('hafter@seacorp.com'), ewoodsma@bcharrispub.com
('ewoodsma@bcharrispub.com'), NLPOST@AOL.COM ('NLPOST@aol.com'),
john.m.morris@ul.ie ('john.m.morris@ul.ie')

 Someone forwarded this to me.  Before I send it on to a zillion people,
would you mind letting me know what success you've had or if this is just
another scam?

 Thanks,

 Charlotte

 Charlotte E. Johnson, Executive Director
 Rose Island Lighthouse Foundation
 P.O. Box 1419, Newport, RI  02840
 Phone: 401-847-4242
 FAX:  401-849-3540