Re: [MOL] Nisi's Dad [00241] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Nisi's Dad

Dearest Nisi, I was so very sorry to hear your news; there is so much
upon your shoulders theses days. I am glad you were able to say goodbye,
and that he was not in pain. Wish I could give you a very big hug.
Please know that you and Patrick and your beautiful kids are in my
thoughts and prayers. God be with you, dear one. Love, Joicy