Re: [MOL] buy gemzar for pancreas cancer [02269] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] buy gemzar for pancreas cancer

Dear Rousong.

Gemzar or Gemcitibine is a prescribed drug, or chemotherapy drug and
according to the FDA Federal Drug Administration can't be sold without a
prescription or treated without a Licensed MDS expertise. That is in the
United States anyway. You may wish to try other countries such as Mexico
as they sell many medicines that may be considered without the necessity
of prescription. Just an opinion. Don't know for certain.

God Bless YOu
marty auslander