Re: [MOL] Miss PJ [02265] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Miss PJ

Hi Joicy and PJ,
you said it like God was typing for you, PJ that's the best advice yet, just
pay attention to our Joicy, isn't she a sweetheart, just like you, delicious,
oops, I said it now I'm hungry....gotta go and get something to eat.  Love ya
both.
Love Hugs & Prayers to you and yours,
Nanc ():-)

In a message dated 5/31/99 9:16:37 PM Eastern Daylight Time, joicy@erols.com