Re: [MOL] alot of stuff going on [02264] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] alot of stuff going on

Dear PJ,
Just a few suggestions: The bleeding sounds similar to after childbirth.
What if your mom kept her feet up for a day or two and did nothing? Also
as for your problem drink water lots and lots of water.
We used to say that if the difference in pregnancies had anything to do
with how different the children were going to be it was a good thing
they were going to have the same last name.
Have a safe trip and enjoy the time with your mom.
Debby