[MOL] Miss PJ [02263] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Miss PJ

OK, PJ,  deeeeep breath, innnnn and ouuuuut...whew!

First of all, you never bore us (we love you, remember?) You are going
through a difficult time, but your worrying is not going to change a
thing. Your mom is feeling pretty good, regardless of what is or isn't
going on (good news), and YOU are carrying that new little darling that
you wanted so bad! Is that great, or what? As for the other stuff? It
falls under the category "UNKNOWN." Don't you hate that? But that's the
way it is -- God's in charge and he's saying "chill." You know how much
you love that sweet little munchkin who reminds you about your pills?
Well, God loves your mom about a zillion times that. Amazing, hunh?
Enjoy the time you have, be at peace. Someone who loves you and your mom
is in control.

Love you, and will miss you...give your mom a hug for me, Joicy