Re: [MOL] alot of stuff going on [02261] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] alot of stuff going on

Hi PJ,
I wish you a very safe and a wonderful time with your Mother.  I know you are
hurting, It just comes out all over in your letter.  You have to stop that
crying and settle down.  I suppose once you get to your Mothers you will
settle down a bit.  I just wished there was something I could do or say that
would help.  I know that  I will miss you while you are gone but I
understand, MOL does take alot of your time.  I think you have about weaned
me off our IM's.....LOL.  I can wait until you get back, but somehow I don't
think your time on MOL will be cut back alot, I guess from now on, even more
once the baby comes.  Know that I am always here, even if you want to call me
from your Mothers, OK?  Please give your Mom a hug from me.  Don't you go
getting sick on the plane.
Love ya, & hugs, & tons of prayers to you and yours,
Nanc ():-)

In a message dated 5/31/99 7:44:09 PM Eastern Daylight Time,