[MOL] alot of stuff going on [02260] Medicine On Line

[MOL] alot of stuff going on

Hi Molers
Just filling you all in on things.
Mom is feeling ok but bleeding alot. She called her GYN today (memorial day)
and the dr. said staining is nothing to be concerned about because mom's pap
smear and vaginal tests came back negative. They just don't understand why
the bleeding hasn't stopped from the biopsy they took on 4/23 for the
endiometriosis.
They have mom on an antiobiotic (forgot name) that is 500mg. I  would think
it's strong enough to knock this infection out right?
On thrusday the ONC said mom can't have chemo until this isover with. But I'm
upset still because she still feels it will be a very long time until they
MAY give mom chemo again. I'm afraid the CEA will rise without the camptosar.
Mom feels ok. Not tired, eats good, just very very stressed about the light
staining.
Some days it's white staining and ohters light pinkish.
My aunt who is visiting with my mom says mom is nervous but looks better
since they stopped the chemo.  Mom is still drnking the herbs vigorously.
Mom's CEA wentup again to 43. Please God make it go down.
As for me I'm feeling nausea all the time,sleep alot, and really really
constipated all the time. This pregnancy it seems comes a bit different then
the 1st.  I pray I don't get sick on the plane friday....I hope I remember
some garbage bags just in case.
I went to a site on the net that I can calculate my due date based on some
facts and it says Jan 31, 2000. So that makes me about 5 weeks pregnant.
My son keeps asking when the baby is coming....so cute to hear him ask all
the time. He even gives me my vitamins in the morning....I don't remember if
it wasn't for him reminding me.
Today we are just chilling out. Me sleeping alot and I cooked hamburgers and
hot dogs today. I had a slight craving for redonions on my hot dog so my
sweet hubby bought me them oh and also rice pudding.
Please someone send me a receipe fo rice pudding. I believe our sweet Greg
had one of rice pudding but I don't remember where I put it........may he
rest in peace.
I miss him alot.
Ok now enough of crying of that.
I won't be able to communicate again with you. I have decided not to by a
computer for mom's house becaues it's too much to handle while down there. I
really wnat to spend all my time iwth her and she can see me and the baby. I
want to shop with her and spend quality time. I can't go back down until
August when my son's camp is over.
Please have a wonderful day. Enjoy your families and God Bless.
Hope I didn't bore you.
Lovingly,
PJ
143