[MOL] Frank....from Nanc... [02257] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Frank....from Nanc...

Hi Frank,
Gosh!  It really feels good to be missed, thank you dear friend.  My feet are
doing much better, and I am staying as far away from that ice as I can.
I have been spending many hours doing web sites, just finished another today,
finished my part on MOL Album yesterday, did you go and see what a great job
Lil done?  I have 5 kids, and 12 grandkids, and i have spent most of the last
three days with them up north in the woods where they are camped with their
travel trailers, oh, yes, I spent alot of last week recovering 6 cushions for
my youngest daughters trailer plus curtians for 10 windows, and a closet
curtian that all coordinate.  Sure did wonders for the looks of the old
trailer.  I'm going out side to power wash some more of the house and decks,
already hung out two loads of laundry, need to wash my car too, after all
those dusty roads up north.  I guess this pretty much updates what I have
been up too.  You stay well you hear, you have to make a trip to Michigan,
and stay with the Postemas, OK?  Mol is sure slow today, must be everyone is
doing family things.  It will be back to normal tomorrow.
Here's the web site I just done today, check it out and let me know what you
think.  This one was done for our MOL Sandi.
http://www.angelfire.com/nc/welldrilling/index.html
Love ya,
Nanc
Have fun cutting your grass, just done mine two days ago, now it is supposed
to rain for three days so I'll be doing it again too, after the rain.

In a message dated 5/31/99 2:11:27 PM Eastern Daylight Time, fmc@ndak.net