Re: [MOL] mol album part 2 here you go Frank.... [02256] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] mol album part 2 here you go Frank....

Hi Nanc,I haven,t heard from you in a long time.Nothing much going on,just
messing with the computer while my wife watches her Soaps.We had a lot of
rain,two nights ago,so it looks like I will have to mow it again tomorrow.I
went to the Veterans Hospitol last week,but they couldn,t give me the
test,because I needed to be cleaner.So they plan to reschedule it sometime
in July I think.I probably will cancel it because I had one about two years
ago,and I was completely clean then.The doctor said usually if you are
ok,you need a follow-up every five years.

If my daughter Janie has one child,that will make a total of four Grand
children.I,m getting up there,I really feel blessed to see all these
children,including my own.I was just surprised that they are having children
so soon.I know that they wanted to move to Seattle,but it looks like it
might be for awhile.

I hope that your feet are ok.I have been thanking of you,hope all is
well.Love Frank