Re: [MOL] AML [02253] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] AML

Dear Charlene,

Hope you don't mind my interjecting. I am not a Doctor or medical
professional. But may I suggest this. Gather up all medical records
previous and present and log them or categorize each by lab tests,
radiology tests, pathology tests and keep for yourself copies of those
records and make additional records to seek 2nd and 3rd opinions. this
is a natural and typical step when there is some misunderstanding or
uncertainties with medical team. The way we seek 2nd opinions is by
calling the National Cancer Institute at 1-800-4cancer.

Good luck and God speed. Pls continue to communicate with us as there
will many more to respond to you.

God Bless All,
marty auslander