[MOL] buy gemzar for pancreas cancer [02252] Medicine On Line

[MOL] buy gemzar for pancreas cancer

Dear gentleman/madam,
One of my relatives is suffering pancreas cancer. He had an operation 10 days ago in Shanghai, China. His doctor suggested him to take gemzar(1.6g per day, 10 days, injection). But it is not been sold in China. We want to know where we can buy it, how much it is expensive and how to pay for the medicine. Thanks very much advanced for you tell me the information as soon as possible.
Song Rou
email: rousong@pku.edu.cn