[MOL] mol album part 2 here you go Frank.... [02251] Medicine On Line

[MOL] mol album part 2 here you go Frank....

Hi Frank,
Here is the Chat room, both albums too;
Mol Chat Room;
http://paris.aeneas.net/molers/

MOL Angel Photo Album;
http://www.angelfire.com/mi/molers/index.html

Mol Album # 2;
http://www.angelfire.com/sc/molangels/index.html

Love ya,
Nanc  ():-)

In a message dated 5/30/99 11:08:41 PM Eastern Daylight Time, fmc@ndak.net
writes:

<< Could I please have the address to the MOL Album.I lost it when the locust
 swarmed thru.Thank you.Frank