Re: [MOL] mol album part 2 [02240] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] mol album part 2

Geeze Carla,
neat though.
Love ya,
Nanc ():-)

In a message dated 5/30/99 10:12:59 PM Eastern Daylight Time, blessu@att.net
writes:

<< Lil and Nanc.. you have both done an outstanding job with the mol album.
It is my honor to know you both and reap the rewards of your hard working
effort.

 While I was at mol album 2, I went back and took a look at mol album 1,
which was saved in my favorites.  You have done some work there too since I
last visited..  Anyway, the only suggestion that I have is that maybe you
should link the two together so there would be a button on each for the
other..  Gee, did that make sense?  I hope so~  LOL!