Re: [MOL] TO ALL MOLERS ANNOUNCEMENT ! [02239] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] TO ALL MOLERS ANNOUNCEMENT !

Hi Sis,
Couldn't resist, after all your hard work, and all our double and triple
checking you go and blow it on your announcement, TO ALL MILERS ANNOUNCEMENT.
 LOL.
I have to admit, our Lil is a stuborn cookie, a hard worker, and messed up
and gave me hours of repairing, but along with all of that, we learned more
about each other and how to act and react like real sisters, but through all
our togetherness, we remain MOL Sisters, and still Love and respect each
other.  Now Let's hear it for our Lil, didn't she do a terrific job??????
Sis, your site address doesn't work to just click on it, I fixed it and
resent to the MOLs.  I thought I might get away with fixing one more
thing...LOL  I really enjoyed our over all experience, thanks for being you.
You are very special to me.  Notice Sis,  the button is fixed on my site to
go to your site too....I hope I didn't teach you so well that you won't need
me anymore, boo hoo, I think your really good, so I am a little scared.  If
you ever get stuck, I'll be here for you, OK?  You ole' pro.....
Love ya,
Nanc ():-)

In a message dated 5/30/99 8:02:11 PM Eastern Daylight Time, firefly@islc.net