[MOL] GLYOBLASTOMA - IV [02235] Medicine On Line

[MOL] GLYOBLASTOMA - IV

HI, I WROTE TO U ABOUT MY BROTHER LEE JOHNSON,AGE 31
HE'LL BE DONE WITH RADIATION IN 3 DAYS.
I COULDN'T GET IN TO THE WEB SITE U GAVE ME AND SOME HOW I LOST YOUR LETTER U
SENT ME.
THE WAY U TOLD ME ABOUT HOW CELLS AND CANCER WORK I WAS FREAKY OUT. WHY CAN'T
DOCTORS EXPLAIN IT LIKE THAT,IS TI A INSURANCE GAME TO MAKE MONEY.
ANY ---- WAY  TELL ME ABOUT.....# REMMISION TIME ....  MRI WON'T BE TAKEN
TILL 4 WEEKS AFTER RADIATION...... DURING THESE 4WEEKS .....
HOW CAN LEE GET HIS IMMUNE SYSTEM UP TO PAR TO FIGHT AND WIN THIS CANCER
..... THANK U SO MUCH..... ALOHA....... I'LL BE WAITING TO HERE FROM U GUY.