[MOL] TO ALL MOLERS ANNOUNCEMENT ! [02234] Medicine On Line

[MOL] TO ALL MOLERS ANNOUNCEMENT !

In a message dated 5/30/99 8:02:11 PM Eastern Daylight Time, firefly@islc.net
writes:

<< Subj:	 [MOL] TO ALL MILERS ANNOUNCEMENT !
 Date:	5/30/99 8:02:11 PM Eastern Daylight Time
 From:	firefly@islc.net (Lillian)
 Sender:	owner-mol-cancer@lists.meds.com
 Reply-to:	mol-cancer@lists.meds.com
 To:	mol-cancer@lists.meds.com (mol-)

 Well friends, I did it and I believe Nancy is still alive from this
experience.  It is a good thing we don't live too near each other or she may
have chased me with a broom a couple of times!
 Just the same we weathered through it and are pleased to announce that PART
2 of YOUR MOL Album is up and running hopefully for your enjoyment.  Please
advise me if there are changes to be made.  I would also like some more
suggestions as to what you may want to see on my 3 unfinished pages.
Pictures are always nice; so send them on.  I promise to make you look
beautiful!  Site address below, just click it on.  Your friend, lillian

<A
HREF="http://www.angelfire.com/sc/molangels/index.html">http://www.angelfire.c
om/sc/molangels/index.html
</A>