Re: [MOL] Debby [02232] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Debby

Dear Joicy,
Isn't it beautiful! One couldn't ask for a nicer day. I am getting my
energy back slowly. Saw the 10:00pm news last night!
Our a/c died on us last year during a heat wave. Finally got someone to
come and said that it dead, dead, dead. Hopefully this unit will last
our years here. We will be paying for it for another year..
I'm ready to meet when ever you are. Starting to go back to work this
week, slowly. Always make my own hours, so let me know what works for
you. I can come into Princeton or where ever.
If it gets too warm come over and swim.
Debby