[MOL] TO ALL MILERS ANNOUNCEMENT ! [02229] Medicine On Line

[MOL] TO ALL MILERS ANNOUNCEMENT !

Well friends, I did it and I believe Nancy is still alive from this experience.  It is a good thing we don't live too near each other or she may have chased me with a broom a couple of times!
Just the same we weathered through it and are pleased to announce that PART 2 of YOUR MOL Album is up and running hopefully for your enjoyment.  Please advise me if there are changes to be made.  I would also like some more suggestions as to what you may want to see on my 3 unfinished pages.  Pictures are always nice; so send them on.  I promise to make you look beautiful!  Site address below, just click it on.  Your friend, lillian

http://www.angelfire.com/sc/molangels/index.html