Re: [MOL] Nancy [02227] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Nancy

Hi Lori,
I don't know what is wrong with ND.  I'm from Michigan, and it is to cold and
too much snow in the winter, but love the summers here.  I've been to SD my
daughter was stationed there in the Air Force.  I don't think I would like
living there either.  I seen some neat little towns I thought I could or
might would like to live in, they were in TN and AK, but I really enjoyed the
Rio Grande Valley in Texas for the winter.  I can't afford two living places
so I guess I am stuck here, this is home to my hubby and this is where he
wants to meet his maker from.  I guess as long as my Mother and my love of my
life are happy, I would be happy living where they want to be, and for now
that is right where we are.
Love ya,
Nanc ():-)

In a message dated 5/30/99 11:27:03 AM Eastern Daylight Time,